Discount retailer Big Lots! sponsors an annual contest where schools submit videos for a chance to win cash prizes. This year, Upper Darby High School has been selected as a finalist. The one-minute, thirty-second video shows how UDHS students and teachers use technology to improve in-class performance.
Since the top vote-getter wins the grand prize, you can help our high school win the $20,000 prize by voting daily for the UDHS entry, “The Future of Classrooms.”
All you need to do to help Upper Darby High School win the grand prize is:
- Click the Upper Darby High School video (entitled “The Future of Classrooms”).
- Type in the two words shown in the challenge image box on the page.
- Click the Vote for this Video button.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the vote counter goes to zero.
- Repeat steps 1 – 4 daily, until July 7th.
The video can be viewed online until Sunday, July 7th. You can vote up to three times per day, per device. So, if you have a Smartphone, a laptop, a tablet, and a work computer, you could cast 12 votes per day.
Anyone across the country can vote for the Upper Darby High School video, so remind your friends and family to vote often for UDHS. Voting does not require any address, phone number, or email information, so personal information will stay private.
Lastly, if you shop at Big Lots!, you can donate $1 or $5 at checkout, with proceeds going to the schools that are participating in the contest.